San Jose, California – Vicinno Soft, LLC today is pleased to announce BA Financial Calculator Pro 2.8 for the iPhone and iPod touch, a major update to their best-selling emulator for the classic Texas Instruments BA II Plus. Identical in every aspect, the app provides a perfect emulation of the layout, functions, algorithms, capabilities, and key sequences of the venerable TI workhorse. Ideal for courses in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Mathematics, Sciences, Real Estate, and Statistics.
Texas Instruments Business Analyst II Plus calculator has been a standard among finance and accounting professionals since release. To make it available to iPhone community, Vicinno fully implements it on BA Financial Calculator Pro with more mobile friendly features, like options to turn on/off key click feedback sound, and automatically save/restore all format settings.
* Time-Value-of-Money calculations
* Amortization schedules
* Cash-Flow Analysis, Net Present Value, and Internal Rate of Return
* Depreciation with four different methodologies
* Break even, profit, and percent difference calculations
* Bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call” calculations
* 10 Memories for storage
* Choice of Chain and Algebraic Operating System methods
* Scientific capabilities, including log, sin, cos, etc.
* Options to turn on/off key click feedback sounds
* Easily set number format, fraction digits, angle mode, computation method, etc via in-app settings
Just as the TI calculator, the app has two modes of operation: standard calculator and worksheet. The standard mode accommodates common mathematical operations, plus problems involving the time value of money, such as mortgages and annuities where payments are equal and evenly spaced. Trigonometric functions are also supported in standard mode.
The more complex worksheet mode provides step-by-step instructions for calculating amortization, depreciation, bond, and compound interest. All entries and results are saved in working memory, so recurring values are easily accessed. Basic interest and payment periods are well within the capabilities of the average user.
The version 2.8 update includes:
1. Add more settings including number format, angle mode, date format, etc.
2. Optimize user manual page with back and reload function
3. Redesign key click sound
4. Add more options like in app support access, about page, and other pages
“BA Financial Calculator Pro has been a great success since its first release,” commented John, Product Manager. “With the 2.8 update it is definitely easier to use than the HP-12C and other financial calculators. Compared to TI’s own financial calculator app pricing at $14.99, our emulator is truly a great deal, at only $2.99 now for limited time.”
* iPhone or iPod touch
* iPhone OS 2.0 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The BA Financial Calculator 2.8 for iPhone and iPod touch is now 50% off for limited time, only $2.99 (USD or equivalent in other currencies), and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. The BA Financial Calculator Lite is free. Review copies are available upon request.
Located in San Jose, California, Vicinno Soft, LLC was founded in 2009. The company’s mission is to make high quality apps for iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android to serve the mobile community. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Vicinno Soft, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. BA II Plus is a trademark of Texas Instruments. HP-12C is a trademark of Hewlett Packard.